GOE Video MX Pro (Live production software) is a Windows-based software for live video editing, recording and broadcasting. The program is able to load video from multiple cameras, TV card, and local video files(WMV, RMVB, FLV, MP3, Mpeg4, Mpeg2, AVI), and it can help you to add Title Caption, add Picture on video, and Overlay Video. What's more, you can play pictures and draw on video. Then you can record the video, or broadcast the video to network users.
The system contains five input channels that support multitude input methods, including DV(analog or digital)/real-time steaming/files; It supports real-time switching among all the channels; it also Supports real-time subtitle, banner and animated picture superposition; you can draw whatever you want on the video; The system enables a variety of output methods, including real-time streaming, WMV files and hardware output (real-time streaming supports WMV/Real Media/Mpeg4/Mpeg2 streaming, which can be directly used for Internet broadcasting; file output supports WMV format that is compressed for any resolution level for internet publishing).
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2009-10-15
Capture Video from camara, TV-card, .etc
Draw on Video, Play Pictures as Video, Overlay Video, Add Title Caption, Add Picture on Video,
Record Video, Push Video to internet
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR GOE Software Co., Ltd.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GOE Software Co., Ltd. for the Flash Video MX software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify GOE Software Co., Ltd.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, GOE Software Co., Ltd. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by GOE Software Co., Ltd. or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall GOE Software Co., Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if GOE Software Co., Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. GOE Software Co., Ltd. warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact GOESoftware Co., Ltd. for any reason, please contact us at: